Thursday, September 17, 2009

Schwer, hard, dur, dura....

was it today... my fingers are still a bit handicaped (I'm typing real slow). Well it was a cold wet and windy stage today.
I tryed to be in the group in the beginning (first time in the vuelta I was the one starting to sprint at km 0...) but they didn't let me go and my legs also didnÄt feel so good (after this first attack) well and it took about till the middle of the cat 1 climb till some(very strong riders) went away. I found myself in a very Big group and we roled together with the rest in the front shortly. After that it was always quite fast and one really steep climp... but my legs were better and so I reached the finishline close to the peloton.
So tomorrow one more time 'in die Fresse hauen' (*punching in my mouth) how we call it when we suffer. And then I will go all out at the TT and then the roll out in Madrid. Unluckily we lost Gerald today and so we won't have to work for any more Sprints...
OK later bye
Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment