Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A good day with two crashes

It wasen't really planed... But after some 10-15 K of attacking I found myself in a 4 man group. And for sure it wasn't a bad move. Cause some 40K into the race it started raining. So it was much less stress riding in a break cause there were lots of turns and small roads.
Well but one of te riders from the break (Lagutin) slipped (cause he had no Conti tires) and took me down but not bad...And when i got cought on the last little climb 15 to go I managed to stay in the Pack and tried to help Björn Schröder for the Sprint... cause Gerry Ciolek had already crashed earlier...
Well and than I was (as Björn) in the Big chrash at 2,5 to go but bisides a usual hip-rash of about 2 by 2 inches I have nothing....
So I'll keep on ROELSing ;)))
And today relaxing... the bikes are still on the road but in 2 or 3 hours they will be here and we go for a little spin
Arrrriba Espagnia
Later more
Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment