Monday, July 6, 2009

Österreich Rundfahrt

Österreich means Austria, And thats where I'm at. To be more exact in Kitzbühel. A very nice Wintersportstown. The famous downhilskiing-race "streif" takes place here every year. But for us riders it went more up the hill. And it was a hag of a hill: 7,5Km with an average of about 13% and max about 18%...crazy.
Well I did what I really planed for today and broke away with 13others after some attacs (most of me...). Well I hoped for a bigger gap into the climb but it was only 2 min. left. So I still did my best and when our climber (Mathias Ruß) passed me I tryed to help him a bit.
In the end I lost between 5 and 6min to the winner who was Albasini (columbie) he was also in the group...verrrry strong (hopefully clean...)
Well now We are in a very nice hotel and can recover well befor another hard mountain stage tomorrow.
For danny and the record;)
Next race after this will be Brixia-tour in italy and than the Tour of Poland. And after that I hope to be nominatet for the Vuelta Espania, which would be my first Grand (3week) Tour.
Tahks 4 reading Til'later
Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment