Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hey Ho lets GO

OK first I wasn't hurt as bad as it looked when I crashed today.
So I will carry on my programm as planed. I will do Liege-Bastogne-Liege on Sunday, Than I will go to the Tour de Romandie...and than ta da da daaaa Jep I'm doing my first Giro d'Italia.
Well My form is definetly going up... So with me better luck for the next races!!!
I'will blog more soon and if you want to ask mee something you can check my Facebook Fan page...
Tot sins
Dominik

******



Video of crash


Video of last 3 km

Team Milram News: English, Deutsch

Results:

1 Cadel Evans (Aus) BMC Racing Team 4:39:24
2 Joaquin Rodriguez Oliver (Spa) Team Katusha
3 Alberto Contador Velasco (Spa) Astana
4 Igor Anton Hernandez (Spa) Euskaltel - Euskadi 0:00:06
5 Damiano Cunego (Ita) Lampre-Farnese Vini 0:00:09
6 Philippe Gilbert (Bel) Omega Pharma-Lotto 0:00:11
7 Christopher Horner (USA) Team Radioshack
8 Alejandro Valverde Belmonte (Spa) Caisse d'Epargne
9 Andy Schleck (Lux) Team Saxo Bank
10 Ryder Hesjedal (Can) Garmin - Transitions

Team Milram:

46 Christian Knees (Ger) Team MILRAM 0:00:47
51 Johannes Fröhlinger (Ger) Team MILRAM0:00:53
75 Dominique Nerz (Ger) Team Milram 0:01:29
137 Peter Wrolich (Aut) Team MILRAM 0:11:56
DNF Fabian Wegmann (Ger) Team MILRAM
DNF Artur Gajek (Ger) Team MILRAM
DNF Paul Voss (Ger) Team MILRAM
DNF Dominik Roels (Ger) Team MILRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment